Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Elder Aaron Karr Pictures


Hello Everyone! These are all new pictures fresh from the streets of Santos, Brazil![left to right] Elder Coimbra and Elder Karr
Baptize!
Oi familia!!

Tudo Bem!! Como vocês estão??? I am doing great and working very Hard! I am glad to hear that it is all good there in Salt Lake City!

Here it is hot and the work is growing we had 12 investigators in church and we finished the exhibit of the Book of Mormon and we are moving on to the next plan which is going to start next week we are preparing everything this week and preparing to pass everything to the Stake president and the ward! So this is great!

We looked on the sight were we receive all the references of the church we had like 35 references and so we will be very busy this week! We are planing on having a baptism this week and so that will be cool can´t wait for that!!

Well, we taught him and when you teach a Brazilian with those big brown eyes you feel great love. I have learned to love greater here in Brazil, I have learned to love the people here in Brazil a lot! I don´t know what I am going to do without Brazil when I leaveI I have never felt such love for the gospel as I have now! I know the gospel is true and I pray for you constantly!!

I sent my memory card with all the pics and you should get them here soon! I didn't fill it all but I am guessing you want to see some picts, ya??!!

Keep working hard! I wrote ia family goal for you in the letter I sent so make sure you do it! Invite the missionaries over for lunch and help them hold family home evenings with their investigators, it is so great when a member offers help to the missionaries.

Please do this this one thing as a family for I think we should improve and work on it!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
Elder Aaron James Karr

No comments: